- Berkley European Underwriters (BEU) was established in Norway in 2019.
- BEU has an office in Oslo (Akersgaten 35-39).
- BEU is owned by W. R. Berkley European Holdings AG in Switzerland.
- BEU has a license from the Norwegian FSA as an insurance agent.
- BEU has a Branch in the UK and are licensed to write insurance in all EEA countries (cross-border).
Please contact us at following mails:
BEU UK Branch disclosure from 23:00 on 31/12/20.
Berkley European Underwriters AS is incorporated in Norway with the liability of its shareholders limited pursuant to the Norwegian Private Limited Companies Act 1997; Share capital: NOK 3,930,000 ; Brønnøysundregistrene registered number: 821 825 512. Registered Office: Akersgata 35-39, N-0158, Oslo, Norway.
Berkley European Underwriters AS UK Branch is the UK establishment of Berkley European Underwriters AS, with place of registration and principal place of business at Level 13,The Scalpel, 52 Lime Street, London EC3M 7AF. UK Companies House registered number: BR021689.
Berkley European Underwriters AS (including its UK Branch) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway. Deemed authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.